Bulky Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 Main Features
This mod introduces a large amount of new, craftable items, blocks and consumables. Serving as a small overhaul for Minecraft, Bulky Mod adds some awesome features for the player to explore and use as they see fit. Most of the features match both the default textures of Minecraft and default theme of the game. Items such as Snow Bricks, new crops, potions, and even other abstract blocks such as quicksand are available, ready to be crafted, placed and used to the players intentions. The features are perfect for both singleplayer, and multiplayer use, providing players the means to create excellent consumable/usable weapons, traps and defenses. As well as this, it offers more variety to the game, and a new set of aesthetically pleasing building blocks.
Bulky Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 Usage
The Bulky Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 is an easy to use mod, which basically relies on a few newly added crafting recipes. Of course, some of the new blocks and items do different things to the world, players status and etc- but most of it is quite straight forward. Most of the new consumable foods/drinks (potions) are actually just crafted in a regular crafting table, as are most of the new blocks and items, but different combinations of ingredients will change the outcomes of your product upon consuming it.
Bulky Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Awesome new set of consumable items to create.
- New crafting recipes.
- New building materials, with unique functions.
- Sometimes a little irrelevant when using in singleplayer.
Bulky Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9 Changelog
- Added Ruby and Saphire Ore.
How to install the Bulky Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for 1.8.9.
- Download the Bulky Mod zip file for Minecraft 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Bulky Mod zip file into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft.