Do you love butterflies? They are such lovely and lively creatures. They brighten up the atmosphere and give off a lighter feeling. Now, here’s the chance to have more kinds of butterflies prosper in your Minecraft world. This should be something great for those that love the creature. Check this out!
Butterfly Mania Mod is mod that will add more kinds of butterflies to the Minecraft world. The mod will also enable you to catch them, display them, examine them, and also make an encyclopedia of them. The mod will add a total of about 110 butterflies to the Minecraft world. They will all be collectable and researchable. With the right equipments crafted, you will be able to make a good collection of them. The butterflies will have different spawning and behavior, but they will all really brighten up different places in the Minecraft world. Install the mod and become the butterfly expert right now!
Butterfly Mania Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The mod will add a lot more butterflies to the Minecraft world.
- The mod will enable you to collect the butterflies.
- The mod will enable you to research and create an encyclopedia of the butterflies.
- The mod will add tools that will help you collect butterflies.
Butterfly Mania Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- If you really love butterflies and want to know more about them, this will be a great opportunity. It will become a different fun in the Minecraft world.
- If you don’t like butterflies, you will likely be annoyed seeing so many of them in the Minecraft world.
Butterfly Mania Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Recipes
Encyclopedia (Cabbage White, Common Brimstone, Comma, Green Hairstreak, Atlas Moth, and Peacock Butterflies are needed)
Butterfly Mania Mod Version 0.9.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- The mod has been updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Bugs fixed.
How to Install Butterfly Mania Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the mods folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the mods folder.
- Delete META-INF.