|Name||Campfire Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6|
|Genres||New Blocks and Items, Useful|
|Compatible||Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.6|
|Last Updated||May 6, 2013|
This article is all about The Campfire Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. This mod adds two different types of campfire to the game which both are useful to the player in many sorts of different ways. But enough talking, lets get down to what this mod actually adds to the game!
(NO CHANGELOGS ARE PUBLIC FOR THIS MOD)
Campfire Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- This mod adds to practical campfires to the game which both serve a different purpose!
- A campfire made from of Cobblestone, Sticks and a Flint and steel will create a campfire that will always stay lit- acting as a fancy permanent lighting source!
- A other campfire (which arguably is more useful) made from Cobblestone, Sticks and COAL will NOT stay lit permanently but unlike its partner acts as a practical travelling cooking source!
- The campfire works at double efficiency as you can cook two different stacks of item at once! Once you’ve crafted your furnace simply put it on your fuel (coal, wood etc) and cook your food! (YOU CANNOT SMELT ORES)
Campfire Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
- PRO’s: This mod is fairly simple and offers a really nice ‘rustic’ yet practical way of cooking your food in Minecraft! It is a cheap craft (meaning no items used are considered valuable) and is a easy mod to install!
- CON’s: One downside to this mod is variety. This mod only offers the ability to create to campfires, and the only use you can get is cooking food. Why not create a campfire which could help you smelt ores? Or perhaps act as a portable lighting source (lanterns…etc).
How to Install Campfire Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- This mod is can be installed for SMP and Client!
- Download the latest version of the Campfire Mod, and Minecraft Forge!
- Put the campfire Mod.zip into the ‘mods’ folder of Minecraft.jar
- Start Minecraft and you’re done!