The Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 adds some custom and varied blocks into the game that allow for total customization and let you build whatever you want to! This mod is very compact, and features compatibility with most other Minecraft mods. This mod is an interesting idea and one which I highly recommend that you need to check out, it is unlike anything I’ve seen before! Made by the developer “Mineshopper”, this new mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 will blow your mind!
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- This mod works by adding some new blocks into the game that act as framework for your builds. In this list is the Carpenters: Block, Slope, Button, Gate and Lever and so much more!
- However, the interesting feature is the ability to essentially cover this framework with any vanilla block of your liking, meaning that you can basically manipulate the vanilla textures into any shape and form that you like. This means that your building limitations no longer exist!
- To simplify, you can now craft a vanilla texture in any of the Carpenter’s Blocks shapes. For example, you can have grass stairs now!
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: This mod is unlike anything I have ever seen before, it brings forward some interesting unique features! You can download this mod right away for Minecraft 1.7.4!
NEGATIVES: I cannot pick any faults with this mod, it is unique, compact and unmatched in quality!
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Recipes
Carpenter’s Daylight Sensor
Carpenter’s Pressure Plate
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update added the following: Fixed the Carpenters Block collision issues, and made the Carpenters Daylight Sensor top texture use vanilla texture when it is not covered.
How to Install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod!
- Next, download the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!