I’ve been noticing that resource packs and texture packs alike have been following a similar art style recently. CarreCraft, I believe, could be chalked down as one of these. The pack offers a blocky base with a simple pattern that most of the blocks follow. The pack is x16 so it doesn’t require advanced installation. I was enjoying the pack and its bold, defined lines. This is an over all good pack but it isn’t anything special.
CarreCraft for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Uniform textures
- Textures that run smooth and undisturbed
- A consistent progression of textures
- All new tool and item textures
How to use the CarreCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- You can use the pack by selecting it from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
CarreCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
Once again there has been a resource pack created that straddles the line separating phenomenal and flop. I enjoyed the packs simplicity and how the terrain textures all sort of fit together. It is an original design but a number of things seem oddly familiar. The custom tools don’t look too bad but they aren’t anything new and amazing. There is nothing really to be lost or gained from using this pack.
How to install the CarreCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download Optifine
- Find your .minecraft, navigate to your bin folder
- Open your minecraft.jar using WINRAR or 7Zip (or programs like them)
- Delete your META-INF
- Drag files from the Optifine ZIP file into your minecraft.jar
- Move the resource pack into your resource packs folder and enjoy
- Download MCPatcher
- Move your resource pack into your resource packs folder
- Run the MCPatcher application and click “patch”
Remember that the installation of Optifine or MCPatcher is only reccomended so that you can enjoy things like connected textures and random mobs.