Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack
High detailed Texture Packs can end up to be let downs. They can strain the eye, or honestly just be too similar to other Texture Packs. Not everyone can run them either, which limits what players can really do in the end; with the produced Texture Pack. However, this Texture Pack: The Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is an amazing one. The source given, I was limited to what was available to me. But after downloading and viewing the Texture Pack, what I found was actually very suprising. Every single texture, changed and/or replaced with new, higher resolution ones. This meant that the detail involved was increased, and also worked very well with the artists style of working.
All in all I found the Texture Pack light on the eyes, and individual in theme to any other Texture Pack that I have seen and used before. Myself in particular will not keep a Texture Pack, as I tend to fly through them, if they aren’t up to my ‘standards’. Now, everyone has different standards but looking at the comments and up-votes on the source, the Texture Pack hits the box spot on.
Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- 32×32 texture resolution.
- Themed textures for the game of Minecraft.
- Every single texture has been changed, and replaced.
Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Additional increase in detail.
- Detailed, non eye straining textures.
- Great theme, and a wonderful style.
- Additional Lag increase to the game of Minecraft.
- Requires a patcher to install this Texture Pack.
Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install either Optifine before the installation, or download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Cartoony Adventure Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded zip file.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.
- Select your Texture Pack within your menu/settings selection.