The Charlotte Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 stands out as an excellent pack as it replaces every single texture, block and item, in the game of Minecraft with new, colorful and outlined textures that bring so much more colour into the game and manage to tile incredibly nicely in comparison to the Default Pack and despite having much more in each block texture especially. This means that not only do each texture, mainly blocks/environmental blocks tile much nicer than the rougher textures of the Default Pack but they also make your world significantly more colorful and better looking as a whole. The amount of detail that has been introduced by the designer without having to increase the resolution of the pack is suprising, although it’s enough to pass as detailed and the lower resolution, too, works very well with the retro, colorful- and still medieval theme that it maintains.
Charlotte Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Vibrant, colorful and smoother textures that contrasts nicely to the darker, rougher default Texture Pack.
- As the textures have all been designed at a 16×16 resolution, there’s no performance drop, yet the designer of the pack has created each new texture in such a way to implement more detail and better quality textures in comparison to the 16x textures of the Default Pack.
- It keeps the medieval theme of Minecraft but adapts and adds it’s own touches to the pack without destroying block/item identities.
- Doesn’t increase the resolution of the textures, which isn’t always a bad thing.
Charlotte Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Changed the bed textures.
- Changed shears textures.
- Changed the rotten flesh texture.
- Added a dragon egg texture.
Charlotte Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Optional: Download the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Charlotte Pack Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the dowloaded Charlotte Pack Resource Pack zip file straight into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the installed Resource Pack inside the Resource Packs options menu.