The CheckPoints Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 is a unique Mod and like nothing I have seen before, it gives you the ability to craft small flags also known as check points. The check points can be made and crafted in a number of colors using different colored wools. The flags / check points can then be placed around your world. Now all you need to do is craft your Map and you will be able to see the check points on your Map.
This makes it easy for your to identify where certain things are whether it’s a cave system or something amazing you have built or just to help you with navigation. CheckPoints Mod is a great Mod and like nothing I have ever seen. Such a simple concept but it helps massively! Try it out!
Here is the Recipe for the Check Points Flag guys!
How to Install CheckPoints Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the latest version of ModLoader
- Download the CheckPoints Mod
- Type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft folder and then the bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar with win rar or 7 zip
- Delete the META INF folder
- Drag in the ModLoader files
- Drag in the CheckPoints Mod files
- Close all windows, and set your check points!