Isn’t it amazing how HD texture packs never go old? The clear and clean visions of the Minecraft world really makes it look realistic and support the smooth gameplays. Sooner or later, it won’t be an exaggeration to say Minecraft is as real as the world we actually live in. Perhaps, it is already as real as our world!
Cheescraft HD Texture Pack is texture pack that will clear your views of the Minecraft world. The textures of items and blocks are very simple in looks, but when put together as a whole, your Minecraft world will look so much neater and harmonious. The resolution of the texture pack is 128×128, which is not at all low. The texture pack will add bright tones to all the colors of the Minecraft world and your world will look so much more peaceful and calm. My personal favorite are the new ore blocks. When you see them in the game, you will easily notice which is which as they will be displayed on the blocks with clear and distinct colors that represent them. For more, check it out!
Cheescraft HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack will add bright tones to your world of Minecraft.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 128×128.
- The texture pack is HD.
Cheescraft HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The Cheescraft HD Texture Pack is basically another high-resolution texture pack that will brighten your Minecraft world. The simple-looking textures will remove the pain of having to spend minutes trying to distinguish things from things. However, in overall, the texture pack will make your world look so much more gorgeous.
Despite the goods of the texture pack, there are still a few areas that need hands to be laid on.
Cheescraft HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
Cheescraft HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Textures have been improved.
- Compatibility with biomes.
- Colors are better and brighter.
- The texture pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
How to install Cheescraft HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Install MC Patcher HD.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.