Are you an avid builder in your game of Minecraft? Do you like making extremely detailed and beautiful architecture in your towns, with arches and pillars and other creative scenery that will be a sight to behold? Maybe you are a map maker and want a plethora of new blocks to add an exponential amount of detail to your maps, with just a simple mod that really ought to be part of the standard game? If you like making ancient temples and sprawling structures with carvings, you will very much enjoy the Chisel mod for Minecraft, which you should totally download and install right this minute! This mod adds a massive 300+ blocks to the game! This means amazing carvings, trim, slowly decaying buildings, variation in your ancient temples and much more! There are new blocks entirely like Limestone, Marble and even more awesome features like pillars, which are perfect for fancy ballrooms and Greek buildings! You only need to use an Iron Ingot with a Stick and you get a Chisel, then you right click with it in your hands and you place any block in the new GUI and then you get your options from there!
Do you want over 300 awesome new decorative blocks to Minecraft, with tons of carvings, pillars and more? Check out the Chisel mod today!
Chisel Block Carving Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- Adds a ton of new blocks to Minecraft for your decorative needs
- New Limestone and Marble blocks!
- Easy to use Chisel GUI
Chisel Block Carving Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
How to Install Chisel Block Carving Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Chisel Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile