Do you have a thing for video games? Then I bet you have heard about the Legend of Zelda. It’s a fantasy action-adventure game that has acquired big fame and popularity amongst gamers. Now, it’s about to take over your Minecraft world!
Classic Zelda Texture Pack is a texture pack that will merge the Zelda world with the Minecraft world. Many cool features of the game will now be introduced to your world and they will all be yours to enjoy with. The texture pack will change the textures, blocks, items, and even mobs. Altogether, your world will look no different from the world you could have seen in the Zelda world. The adjustment expands to GUIs and small animations will make the world look more attractive. Are you still not convinced? Then give it a try right now! Become Link and wander the Minecraft world like how he has wandered the Zelda world.
Classic Zelda Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack will bring features from the game called the Legend of Zelda.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16.
- New sounds are added.
Classic Zelda Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Most definitely, if you have been into this game, the Legend of Zelda, you are going to love the new textures and how they change the overall looks of the Minecraft world. The texture pack will create a world of fantasy.
The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16. It is very low. The smoothness and neatness are not guaranteed.
Classic Zelda Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
Classic Zelda Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- The texture pack has been updated for the latest version of Minecraft.
- Podzol has been added.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
How to install Classic Zelda Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.