I was kind of hesitant of taking this mod up, since two years ago the only use was making these things fight. It’s changed so much since then I think I’m going to be keeping it around for my own use. The clay soldiers mod adds little colored steves that you can make from clay and soul sand. One soul sand on top of one clay block in a crafting grid will give you four of these little guys. There are a bunch of ways to upgrade them using sticks, leather, gold nuggets, iron blocks, bowls, etc. They can even grab their own upgrade materials from nearby chests! They’ll only grab what they need and leave the rest for the others, too. The recipe for soldiers is this:
You can colour them just like you do wool. If you want to remove the color and bring them back to their grey, ‘doscile’ state, just put them in a crafting table with water (you can put one or eight in at a time).
You can also make horses with a similar recipe. You can use clay, dirt, lapis blocks, and a few other things along with soulsand for a horse, or if you put a feather on top you’ll make a pegasus.
Just imagine all of those with a feather in the top centre place for pegasi. You’re also able to make turtles, geckos, and bunnies in a similar fashion:
Not too difficult or expensive, eh?
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Clay soldiers for your own amusement.
- Clay soldiers can also build houses
- Horses and pegasi for your soldiers to ride
Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Little clay dudes to help you build.
- The battles you can set them on are quite amusing.
- None. What else are you using that clay for?
Clay Soldiers Mod Version 2.0.0b for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Package Manager here.
- Drag the Package Manager into your mods folder
- Download the Clay Soldiers mod
- Drag the downloaded .jar file into your mods folder
- Run minecraft and enjoy
More Recipes follow this link