Feeling dizzy with sophisticated-looking world? Our real world and the world of Minecraft have changed in a great deal. But I don’t know if that’s really the best for everyone. Changes can definitely make things look more interesting and eye-catching. However, that’s not likely going to last forever. Sooner or later, everyone will get bored of it. My point is, simplicity can sometimes be the best you can hope for. The CleanCraft Texture Pack is the pack that will make your Minecraft world look more simple. Just like the name itself, it will create a cleaner look in your Minecraft world. The CleanCraft Texture Pack has a resolution of 16×16, so if you think your Minecraft world is not simple enough, this is the pack you should definitely try.
CleanCraft Texture Pack Version 1.7.10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Blocks have been newly fixed.
- The items have been updated.
- GUI has been updated.
How to install the CleanCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the texturepacks folder found in .minecraft folder.
- Put the downloaded texture pack file into your texturepacks folder.
- Do not extract the file when you move it in to your texture packs folder.
- Delete META-INF.