Conquest Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
This Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 is made by ‘monsterfisher’ and is a 32×32 Resource Pack. It is still in development and many textures currently will be changed/edited over time for better effect. This Resource Pack is based on ‘JohnSmiths’ and brings a dark, rustic feel to Mincraftia. Conquest has two different versions of lightmap depending on your preference. ‘Conquest’ uses dark accented colours to punch forward a rich and professional feel. The colours are compliment each other and overall make up a lovely depiction of Minecraft!
Conquest Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This Resource Pack does nothing out of the ordinary but instead focuses on improving the aesthetics and overall look of Minecraft, and I personally think ‘monsterfisher’ has done exactly that!
- The use of dark accented, rich colours really help to bring forward the professional style!
- The texture for NPC’s and Mobs are particularly dazzling. As the Resource Pack author has been given permissions, this allowed him to really push the boundaries and was able to create an amazing TP!
- The TP includes two versions of lightmaps, meaning you can have a preference!
Conquest Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod is fully updated for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 meaning that all of the new features and functions are all correctly and expertly textured! This mod is fully compatible and is available for download for client single player and server multiple player!
CONS: None at all, this texture is fantastic and really delivers everything you want in a Resource Pack! Unfortunately, the changelogs for the mod are very unorganized!
How to Install Conquest Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- The installation of Resource Packs are very simple!
- Download the latest version of the Resource Pack and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar and select it from the Minecraft Menu.. DONE!
- Download the music here, to run the sound command use this: /playsound [Name of the sound] [@p/a/r/personname] [location of where the sound is played from [x] [y] [z]] [loudness] [pitch}