Howdy partner. Welcome to the wild west. Here we have a super cool pack. The pack was made in response to a Youtube series about pretending to be cowboys. The developer, keepitcovert, was unhappy that they used swords. To replace Minecraft’s swords with something more fitting, the developer added more western weapons. Swords have been replaced with a 2×4, bowie knives and a cavalry sword. The bow has also been changed to a revolver. The revolver is my favorite part of the pack. The hammer pulls back and the barrel even seems to rotate. It is very cool. Not much other than the arrows and weapon textures are changed. More changes are planned.
Cowboys Don’t Use Swords Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Bows are now revolvers
- Shooting animation changed
- Sword textures changed to something you might find in the wild wild west
- Arrows now look like speed loaders for revolvers
- Largely untouched terrain textures
- New language for your Minecraft
- Cat record changed to “saloon music”
How to use the Cowboys Don’t Use Swords Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- You can use the pack by selecting it from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
Cowboys Don’t Use Swords Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
I really like this pack. I thought it was pretty cool. The revolver texture and animation is really good. It is pretty realistic. A gun enthusiast as myself can appreciate it. The sword textures are kind of plain but alright. I don’t know if not changing any terrain textures is good or bad. Some people like default, other people don’t. I think a good job was done by the developer. What is in this pack is really good. Well done keepitcovert.
How to install the Cowboys Don’t Use Swords Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the pack
- Follow the instructions within the pack