To begin with, the CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 (hence the name) works mainly with the CrackShot Server Plugin in which is recommended because it adds detailed, modern weaponry textures into the game of Minecraft to replace the default medieval weapons already in the game. Using the pack alone wouldn’t change the particle effects or methods of these weapons and they’d simply be static textures in your singleplayer worlds- as well as making no change to blocks and most other item textures. However, the textures that have been replaced have been designed at a high resolution and appear to be nicely done, HD and realistic. The CrackShot Texture Pack changes items and existing weapons to new and differently themed weapons to match those that are available when using the CrackShot plugin.
CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- HD, detailed textures that change specific items from the game into modern weaponry.
- Works excellently, designed to be used with the CrackShot server Plugin.
- Doesn’t lower game performance by much.
- High resolution textures on only specically added items.
- No changes aside from the ones that the server plugin effects.
- May only be useful or worthwhile when using the CrackShot Plugin on a multiplayer server.
CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack file into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the CrackShot Plugin Texture Pack inside the Resource Packs options menu selection.