The Craft and Enchanting Mod adds a lot of elements to the game that help to improve and develop enchanting within Minecraft 1.7.2. These additions really expand what is available to the player within the realms of enchanting, crafting and repairing! So what are you waiting for, download this mod now! Unless of course you want to hear more about it.
Craft and Enchanting Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Main Features
- With the new additions of a ‘slotted’ enchantment table, you can now pick and choose the additions/enchantments that you want on your weapons and tools! There are up to four enchantment slots, and with the new recipes you can easily create the scrolls that you need to forge your own enchantment!
- You also now have the ability to extract dust from enchanted items! With this dust, you can successfully repair broken items, tools and weapons without losing the original enchantments!
- Scrolls of Projectile, Blast, Agility, Tear, Iron and Water are just some of the scrolls that are now easily craftable with the addition of this new mod!
Craft and Enchanting Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Positives and Negatives
- Positives: This mod is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.4, is fully compatible for server multiplayer and client singleplayer and is basically bug-free! The installation of this mod is fairly simple too!
- Negatives: They’re basically no negatives with this mod, it improves the enchantment in minecraft and expands on something that is already in the game! Enjoy!
Craft and Enchanting Mod Version 2.14 for Minecraft 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.2
- New Advance Recipe Option.
- Little changes on default configure.
How to Install Craft and Enchanting Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- First of all, the Craft and Enchanting Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2requires Minecraft Forge to install properly!
- Next, just download the latest version of the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar and then you have successfully installed the mod!