Hey! have you ever wondered how it feels to be a god?! Yes? If so this mod is just for you. What does it do you’ll ask me? Well, talking simple this mod let’s you literally build your own animals from the mob drops. It let’s you craft every single vanilla mob in Minecraft! It is useful if you need some animals but there are none around. Maybe you just get too fatigued of breeding animals and just killed them all. Probably you won’t be able to breed them quickly enough to feed yourself! This is where the mod saves you! Sometimes you maybe want to have some fun and build huge zombies or maybe even have an Ender Dragon pet but it was impossible. This creative mod let’s you do that, You can feel like the almighty creator and do whatever your imagination feels like! It also has a Mo’ Creatures support which extends your possibilities even further, leaving you with hours of fun time!
Craftable Animals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Craft any mod and let put it in your world
- Works with any kind of animal
- Move animals to a distance by using the cool Animal Bow
- Transform animals into other ones by using the Animal Bow
- build new spawners
- change existing spawners
- Adds 600 recipes for crafting
Craftable Animals Mod Version 2.4.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatible with 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Craftable Animals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Download Craftable Animals for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Press start.
- Press run.
- Type %appdata% into the space provided.
- Open .minecraft
- Then bins.
- Then open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Drag the contents of Modloader into the minecraft.jar that is opened by winrar.
- Get more recipes here