Craftable Horse Armor Mod
If you are playing on Minecraft version 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2, then you are most likely experimenting with horses that were just added to the game. After a while, you will want to use Horse armor to help protect your horses. In this version of Minecraft, Horse armor is not able to be crafted, as you must find it in a dungeon, or a village. This can be a bit irritating. This mod gives the ability to do such this. You may craft horse armor, which is relatively easy to do with this mod. This mod also gives the ability to craft name tags for mobs, and saddles. This most definitely makes a big part of the game easier to do, but not too easy to the point where it is boring. I personally think these features should be in the vanilla Minecraft game. For an easier experience with Horses in 1.6, I strongly recommend this mod.
Craftable Horse Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Allows the crafting of Horse armor
- Allows the crafting of Name Tags
- Allowed the crafting of Saddles
- All of the above have simple and easy crafting recipes.
Craftable Horse Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Makes Crafting recipes for Horse Armor, Name Tags and Saddles
- Crafting recipes are easy and simple to use.
- Some people like to have to find these things, so this might not be for everyone.
Craftable Horse Armor Mod Version 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Crash fix version
How to Install Craftable Horse Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download Forge ModLoader and and SKC Core and drop both files in the mods folder
- Download this mod, and save the .zip in a safe place
- Once Forge is 100% up and working, hit the start button and search “%appdata%”
- Go into your .minecraft, and drag the downloaded .zip file into the “mods” folder