Do you play through Minecraft and feel like the world doesn’t look very natural? Perhaps some of the textures are too jarring, like the plank texture creating a noisy and sometimes ugly surrounding? You might take a look at the good looking CrafteePack Texture Pack for Minecraft, it makes everything feel more subtle, clean and less hard to look at! The stones feel more natural, the forests seem more lush and your towns suddenly seem refreshing and very beautiful! Take a look for yourself at the brilliantly recreated textures that will make your landscape seem to pop:
As you can see here, its almost a soft lighting feel to it since the textures seem less square (how ironic since everything in the Minecraft world is square) and it really gives a feeling of hand crafted and more natural elements to your game!
Even the normally sort of intense looking wood grains and cobble stone seems more like it flows together much nicer than it would in the default pack! This texture pack looks really nice!
If you want a clean, subtle and refreshing look to your Minecraft world without completely changing the feel of the game itself, CrafteePack for Minecraft is something to check out right away!
CrafteePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A more subtle and clean feeling texture pack
- Mostly redrawn textures for a new feel
CrafteePack Texture Pack Version 2.10 for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
- Added Enchanted Books and Fireworks textures from the recent update
How to Install CrafteePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of CrafteePack Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the CrafteePack Texture Pack and you are ready to play