The CraftGuide Mod is something I wish was added to the game, or something I wish I had when I first started playing Minecraft. I make videos of Minecraft and in my early lets play videos I was constantly tabbing out to the wiki to find a crafting recipe. Well this mod prevents that, and allows you to craft a book in game, which has all the crafting recipes in.
When you first open the book (by right clicking) you will see a page of everything you can craft in Minecraft. But you can then select a block and filter your search by that certain block, say for example you want to see what you can craft with gold. Simply filter by gold and you can see all the recipes.
CraftGuide Mod Version 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Improved BuildCraft, IC², and Extended Workbench compatibility
- Better support for .lang files
- Config page!
- Texturepacks have more control over item appearance (default icon tinted blue directly rather than in code)
- A bugfix or two, as usual
How to Install CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download the CraftGuide Mod
- Open minecraft.jar
- Delete META INF
- Go to .minecraft /mods
- Drag the CraftGuide Mod zip into /mods