Do you like servers with custom mods installed? Maybe you want to play online with over 50 mods tested and working together perfectly? Perhaps you would even enjoy random mods as single player? This is a good place to start because of how well they all work. This is Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft! This adds a ton of mods that were tested to work together and even online. This includes Girlfriends, Kraken, Mobzilla, Zoo Cages, Ray Guns, Witchery, Battlegear and many more!
If you like crazy mods that work together online, be sure to download and install Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft today!
Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adds a ton of new mods (over 50!) to the game that work perfectly together.
- Adds a new level of gameplay to Minecraft.
- Works online!
How to Use Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Be sure to backup your world or start a new one.
- Follow the recipes and other information found here.
Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- All the mods included work online. Play with your friends!
- Includes a custom server version for easily setting up yourself.
- This contains a lot of small mods that may cause your system to run slowly if it is older.
Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to the newest 1.7 version of Minecraft.
- Updated Morph.
- Added MapWriter.
- Removed the Dimensional Doors, Zans Minimap, Hamsterrific and Dragon Mounts mods.
How to Install Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Crazy Craft Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!