There are some Maps our there that are just so awesome! I took one look at this one, the Crusoe Survival Map and I was amazed! It’s presented so well just from the images but the actual Map, and playing it, is so cool! The whole Map is an island, in which you have to survive on. I love that kind of theme in Maps. It doesn’t put much restriction on what you can and cannot do and it also gives the player a role-playing kind of feeling. Adding to the sense of survival. Making you way more confident and willing to survive for as long as possible. I was actually excited to play this, and heaps of reviews I’ve seen on it are really good too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a thrill. As well as a decent Map build with extremely well-made features inside it!
The Map is actually designed for multiplayer use, which is also great. I can see how the Map would be really fun to play with your friends. You could play competitively or co-op styled. There are so many different ways to play the Map.
Crusoe Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adding an awesome Map into Minecraft.
- Changing the theme of Minecraft!
- Enhancing the quest for survival feel of the game.
Crusoe Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A really amazing Map with awesome builds and a great design.
- A new theme for survival.
- You can play with your friends.
- A thrilling and fun experience.
- Can be difficult to survive on.
How to install the Crusoe Survival Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Crusoe Survival Map zip file for Minecraf 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file.
- Drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Select the Map inside your ‘singleplayer’ menu selection.