This pack is based off a MMORPG voxel game hybrid. After comparing the pack and the game I think I can say that a poor job was done. I can understand a pack based on a major title. What I can’t understand is a pack based on an app. All of the textures are sort of mediocre. Nothing stands out. Not a single thing pops. None of the textures are very good. I can’t think of a single good thing about this pack. Maybe if you truly like D.O.T. Defenders of Texel you’ll download it. Maybe you just want to confuse yourself. I can’t tell you not to download it but I don’t recommend it.
These are example of the ore textures. They’ve been renamed and re-textured. Not too much is changed with this pack.
I’m sure this picture was meant to show off the armor. It seems to just display its poor quality.
D.O.T. Defenders of Texel Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
There is nothing good to say about this pack. The textures that are done are bad, poor quality and deeply saddening. I suppose better work could be done on this but we can’t be sure. It seems the only changed and renamed textures are the furnace, ores, ingots, and armor. All the textures are just poor quality and not as good as they could be.
- This pack is the only representation of D.O.T. Defenders of Texel on Minecraft that I know of
- Other than that nothing is good about this pack
- Poorly done textures
- Very few textures different from default
How to install the D.O.T. Defender of Texel Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Download the D.O.T. Defenders of Texel resource pack from MinecraftDL
- Open your Minecraft and navigate to your resource packs tab
- Click the “open resource packs folder” button
- Drag the ZIP file into that folder
- Select it from the list and enjoy