The Dark Reson Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a great Texture Pack. I love the shading and the tiling. Overall it looks great and very smooth. The developer has put a lot of effort into it and the result is spectacular. Texture Pack designing is a form of art. The artist/designer can show off his/her experience and talent in the textures and show it to the world in a very special way. The Dark Reson Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is truly beautiful and makes gameplay so much better. I find that the textures have all been made very well and fit accurately to the theme of medieval/fantasy.
Dark Reson Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Replacing the old Minecraft textures with new themed, medieval and slightly dark textures.
- The new textures have been made at a 32×32 resolution, and have been done so beautifully.
- A great and easy to look at, mood changing Texture Pack for the players to enjoy.
Dark Reson Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Easy to look at, yet still dark and well themed to it’s idea.
- Gives a brilliant theme into the game, improving the mood.
- Detailed and realistic textures. However the old textures are still easily identified.
- Higher resolution, causing lag and FPS drop.
- Requires a foreign mod or program to patch the game for the Texture Pack to work.
How to install the Dark Reson Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install either the Optifine Mod before the installation. Or download and use the Mcpatcher Program after the installation.
- Download the Dark Reson Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Dark Reson Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Packs” folder.
- Select the Texture Pack inside your Texture Packs menu selection.