The DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 adds one main ore to Minecraft: ‘Power Ore’. This is no ordinary ore however, this mod does not just allow for a simple crafting into tools and weapons. Once you have mined this ore the possibilities are endless. This mod has a tonne of features and it would be merely impossible to get through them all, so I’m just going to note my favorites. This mod also adds some small tweaks into vanilla Minecraft. Like added crafting recipes for webs and slimeballs! I really like this mod, it adds so many items it is crazy! Created by ‘bluedart’, it also has its own cheats built in!
DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- This is a very complex mod, but the rewards are great.
- Once you mine power ore you get some ‘force gems’.
- You can then craft many items with Force gems! Force backpacks, force swords, shovels, trees, belts and so much more!
- You can now create a magnet glove that attracts anything metal to you.
- A cuter version of the EnderMan, the ‘EnderTot’.
- Portable crafting!
How to use the DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
To begin, you need to craft the ‘Clipboard’. This is the mods main feature and allows for easy, portable crafting. Once you have done that, you can mine the ‘Power Ore’ to get some ‘Force Gems’. Once you have these you can look at more crafting recipes and start creating whatever you want to! Below is an example, a newly added Fortune cookie!
DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
- Hundreds of new, great features.
- Inbuilt cheat system and fun to use.
- Works with many other mods!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.4 and works with SMP.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod added more mod integration and fixed some graphical bugs.
How to install the DartCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the DartCraft Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!