Are you ready for some chills down the back? This is going to be one of the scariest and horrifying map you have ever tried. Prepare yourself with all the available weapons, supplies, and, of course, sharp senses. You are about to be chased bad by some of the most notorious creatures of the fantasy world.
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map is a map that will place you in an abandoned prison, which holds nothing more but terrorizing zombies. The place and the creatures hold essential materials you will need to survive the worst environment you will be placed in. Like how nothing is free in this world, you will have to risk your life to earn them. Make good use of the items you earn from slaying the zombies, because they are not in infinite supply. Everything in the prison will be scarce. Most importantly, zombies come in different kinds. Each kind possesses its own special ability and skill, so be very careful when you approach them.
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Rules
- Don’t break anything.
- Only place keys and levers on chiseled stone bricks.
- Don’t cheat.
- Find an escape.
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This map will put you into an abandoned prison full of terrifying zombies that are hungry for human flesh.
- The map will provide new and useful items for you to utilize for survival.
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The map is well-designed for such horror adventure. The map is designed to make people think harder before they make a move. The map will surely provide big fun and intense thrill.
If you don’t like zombies, this is most definitely not the map you will want to try. If you have always liked the peaceful world, this will not be in your favor.
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- New chapter has been added.
- With fuel, you can travel to new locations after the escape.
- The car is now repairable.
- New items have been added.
- The life system has been removed.
- 1 new prison area has been added.
How to install Dead Prison: Terror Behind Bars Map For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded map file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.