The Deathwing in Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is build my the Minecraft player ‘kattoo’. The build features a creature that goes by the name of ‘Deathwing’. Incase you are wondering, Deathwing is a popular high level is the online MMO ‘World of Warcraft’. He is known as the leader of the black dragonlight, and ‘herald of the old gods’. I strongly recommend that if you have any affiliation with WOW that you can and download this map! The build is simply amazing!
Deathwing in Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This map features a GIGANTIC DRAGON BUILD, that spans across a quarter of the map!
- The build is created 100% from colored wool, black, grey and oranges are used!
- I highly recommend that if you are a fan of World of Warcraft, or if you just enjoy looking at awesome Minecraft builds, to download this map as soon as possible!
Deathwing in Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This map is currently downloadable for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, for servers and for singleplayer! The build really is something to behold, it must have taken a very long time! Deathwing is very detailed, and if you want to see it for yourself, you can download it quickly!
NEGATIVES: Perhaps in future, it could have been built in a more dramatic position. As it stands, the world around the main build is blank.
How to Install Deathwing in Minecraft Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, start off the installation with a clean Minecraft.jar
- Next, go to download the map!
- Open up the world save and enjoy looking at an amazing build!