Do you like decorating your homes with as many props as Minecraft allows? Maybe you like the idea of The Sims? What if you could have that level of custom items in your home? If you like those ideas, this is the mod for you! This is the DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft! This mod adds an astounding 400 new items to the game! The themes range from furniture, hobbies, indoor, outdoors, toys, lighting, plumbing, storage, food and more! If you want a ton of new items, this is the mod to get.
If you like to build homes like in The Sims, be sure to download and install DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft today!
DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adds over 400 decorations to your world!
- This mod is constantly updated for more.
- Items ranging from storage, playground items, garden props and so many more!
- Cool Christmas and Halloween updates.
How to Use DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This is the complete list of crafting recipes and since there are 400+ items, this link will be the most helpful.
DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is such a fantastic mod that it really brings so much new life into the game. This is one of those that you hope someday becomes officially part of the game.
- This mod is great but wont be too helpful for those who aren’t too fond of building houses or decorating.
DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Added working beds with more colors and Double beds, beds with canopy and even a Hammock.
- Working Plumbing added including different kinds of faucets.
- Added tons of new models!
How to Install DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!