The Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is made by the new developer \’Coolthings42\’. This modification is a very interesting idea that has a revolutionary feature! There are many mods out there that allow you to do this type of thing, but I think that this may be top of the pile! This type of mod is a must have for any veteran Minecraft player, as its function to return crafted items back to their original components is unmatched.
Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- This modification adds a brand new crafting table into Minecraft, by using wood, iron, a crafting table and a diamond you can create a \’Deconstruction Table\’. But what does this do you might ask?
- This feature allows you to return any item that you put into this table back to its original crafting components, so for example putting in a fence will give you back some sticks!
- The crafting recipes for this new crafting table are very simple and easy to follow!
Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: This modification is very useful if you are an avid Minecrafter! Say for example you craft an expensive item and then immediately regret it, you now have the ability to get your desired items back! This mod is available for download for the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2 and can even be used in SMP multiplayer!
NEGATIVES: As the version stands, there are still a few uncraftable items, such as cakes. Some items crafting materials can not be returned, but the developer says that he has a feature that he has no implemented yet.
Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod added the following: The compatibility of this modification was updated to around 90%, added a pop-up in game that tells you if you need more items or not!
How to Install Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod!
- Open Minecraft and close it which allows your computer to create the designated directory files!
- Download the Deconstruction Table Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the \’mods\’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy the mod!