Texture packs are developed to implement amazing and game-play enhancing features into the game, simply by introducing new textures in which will replace the default Minecraft Texture Pack. The DEF Animation texture pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, developed by Gibea at a 16x resolution, implements amazing new textures in an extraordinary way. Ordinary texture packs will replace the default texture pack, textures, with new and completely unique textures in which make the game look entirely different. However, the DEF Animation texture pack implements the same, default textures back into the game; with a new, and very brilliant function; Animations. These animations are incredibly well developed. When exploring your world, many of the default textures have been re-implemented into the game with amazing animations. These animation allow the textures to become more lively, and also make your game feel so much more entertaining.
The texture pack itself has in fact changed some of the original textures. The changes are very simple, and haven’t changed entirely. Things such as ores and block changes were made to make a wider variety of animations available for the pack. The animations that have been implemented into the current update for the texture pack are still in developed, meaning that the creator will be updating and fixing the textures as the update for Minecraft continues to go along. Players will be able to use this texture pack without the worry of extensive FPS usage. However, when installing the texture pack it is recommended that you install the Optifine mod or use the Mcpatcher program after the texture pack installation process. The Optifine is used to simply automatically patch your game, and increase your FPS. The mcpatcher program simply works to patch your game manually.
DEF Animation Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated to 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Updated, changed, and fixed leaves.
- Added new RedStone Block texture for 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Wooden & Iron Door item textures implemented.
How to install the DEF Animation Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod, or manually patch using the Mcpatcher program AFTER the installation process.
- Download the DEF Animation Texture Pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texturepacks” folder. Or open the folder from within your Texture Packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip file into your “texturepacks” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select your texture pack in-menu selection.