As if they weren’t bad enough. This mod adds in a few new monsters, some armour, tools, a new weapon, a new dimension, and a boss!
The mobs include:
- Baby Squid; It’s a baby squid.
- Flying Squid; Squid that flies.
- Squid Man; The missing link!
- Explosive Squid; Blows up when it takes any damage at all.
- Extra Derpy Squid; Looks like the vanilla squid, doesn’t drop anything. They also cling to your head if they touch you.
- Squid Wolf, which is summoned with a Squid Wolf Spawner, made like so:
Those Ink Sack looking things are made by putting 9 Inc Sacks in a crafting table. All of the armour is made with those special Ink Sacks in the same way vanilla armour is, but the tools are a little more expensive. You need to put 9 of the Ink Sack Packs into a crafting table and then fashion those just like the vanilla tools. The Squid Gun is made like so:
The yellow Ink Sacks are made by putting an Ink Sack Pack in the middle of a crafting table and surrounding them with gold ingots. This will produce nine of those Golden Ink Sacks. If you put nine of those into a crafting table you get a Golden Squid block, which can be made like a nether portal and putting a normal squid block into it to access the squid dimension! Once you get there you’ll see a big dungeon, which holds a multi-stage boss fight.
Derpy Squid Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- New squid-related items
- New dimension
- New tools
- New pet
- New weapon
Derpy Squid Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- New armour, tools, and a new dimension for you to explore
- New monsters for you to fight
- New pet
- I think I’d spend so much time laughing at some of the content that I’d get killed by a Derpy Squid…
How to Install Derpy Squid Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Derpy Squid mod
- Drag the downloaded archive into your mods folder
- Run minecraft and enjoy.