Texture packs come in different varieties nowadays. But I have to admit, those that are created basing on other games are some of the best there is out there. They seem to bring so much cool things into the game that’s never been seen in Minecraft itself. Well, here’s another one you can try.
The Deuteros Texture Pack is a texture pack that’s created basing on the game called Deuterous. Have you ever heard of that? It’s a quite old video game with adventurous settings and thrilling textures. The resolution of the texture pack is 128x, which is pretty high. This texture pack requires Optifine, but don’t worry, all will be provided below. With it properly installed, the Deuteros Texture Pack will work all the better!
Deuteros Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack is created basing the game called Deuteros.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 128x.
- The texture pack will bring textures from Deuteros to the world of Minecraft, which were all never seen in Minecraft itself.
Deuteros Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
As I’ve been emphasizing, this texture pack will bring totally different feeling to the game of Minecraft with so many unique textures from the game called Deuteros, which is so much adventurous and thrilling than Minecraft. It’s definitely going to give a new experience to you guys and the world will look like a place you’ve never been before. If you’ve played the game before, it’s going to be so much better.
This texture pack will generally make the world look a little darker with heavy toned colors. If you are one of those people who likes the lightly feeling of the Minecraft world, this might not really be pleasant.
Deuteros Texture Pack Version 1.7 For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- New textures for bow, arrow, armor and armor icon, cart, boat icon, glowstone, water, netherrack, soulstone, and vine.
- Foliage and grass gradients have been changed.
- More animations have been added.
How to Install Deuteros Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Install OptiFine.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded zip file into the “texturepacks” folder.