X-Ray Texture Packs have always been a largely popular genre for players choice. Mainly because it offers a safe method of ore targeting and easy mining in both singleplayer and multiplayer Minecraft. Although in many/most multiplayer servers for Minecraft, X-Ray Resource Packs and Mods such as the Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack are bannable things to use, so be careful when using them on a server known be strict on usage. The Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 replaces the ordinary textures of Minecraft with a transparent center, leaving the outline of the blocks to maintain depth and structure. This allows you to see deep underground. The diamond ore texture and mob spawner block remain untouched. This effect makes the blocks seem highlighted and can be easily located from way above ground just by looking around. The great thing about the Resource Pack is that it isn’t a scripted cheat or a mod, and allows for easy usage in the form of a Texture Pack.
As well as this, the Resource Pack doesn’t decrease or increase the resolution of the pack and this allows players to maintain normal FPS when using it instead of the Vanilla Pack and can be easily switched between on the go. Unlike other X-Ray Resource Packs, the Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack only replaces a select few and maintains particular highlights so you can easily differentiate both diamond ore and mob spawners from one another.
Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Lets you use a mostly undetectable X-Ray feature.
- Allows easy sight of mob spawners and diamonds through invisible textures.
- Doesn’t affect FPS.
- Can be difficult to use unless underground.
Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
How to install the Diamond and Spawner X-Ray Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 (Optional).
- Download the Diamond and Spawner Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “resource packs” folder.
- Drag the downloaded Resource Pack zip file into the “resource packs” folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Resource Pack within the Resource Packs section in your options menu.