The DigiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a pretty unique texture pack created by the developer ‘Sales-Kital’. If you are a fan of the ‘Digimon’ franchise, which is a card game and TV show based on little monsters, then I think you will love this texture pack! But even if you have never heard of this franchise, I am sure that will still enjoy seeing some of the amazing art and work that has gone into creating this pretty unique pack! So what are you waiting for?
The default skin of your Steve character is now changed so you look like the main character from DigiMon! All of the mobs in your Minecraft game have now been re-textured to look like classic DigiMon! The Nether Mobs, Hostile Mobs and even Passive Mobs all have unique DigiMon textures. All of the blocks and items have also been changed to suit the DigiCraft style too! One of my favourite features in this pack is how the developer has textured the Moon and Sun!
DigiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This pack can also be downloaded with additional features like Sound Packs and more mobs!
- This pack is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.2 and is very cool looking indeed!
- As of yet, some mods actually overwrite this texture packs textures so it can’t be used correctly.
DigiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest updates for this texture pack added DigiMon language, and a whole new sound resource pack for bows.
How to install the DigiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the DigiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resoucepacks.
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen texture pack and load up your game!