The Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2 is a very clever and detailed puzzle/adventure map by the creator ‘Bigre’. This Minecraft Map allows you to transport between two parallel worlds. This is done by using the ‘remote control’ concept by ‘SethBling’. Basically, once you complete one world you will achieve an XP level and this will transport you to the next dimension. I really enjoyed playing this map because it is something different and interesting. The concept of the map is really something I want to see being explored more in Minecraft.
Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2 Main Features!
- This map allows you to jump between dimension as your progress through the level.
- One dimension is full of ‘sugar and dreams’ and is somewhere you will love to be.
- The other is made up of your worst nightmares and horrible darkness!
- Once you have solved the puzzle, a dimension potion will transport you!
Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2 Rules!
There is only rule in this map: Do not break blocks!
Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- This map is available for both client and server multiplayer.
- This map is updated to the latest version of Minecraft.
- There is a provided texture pack that is needed for the full experience.
- There are no faults with this brilliant map!
Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2!
- First, I would install MCPATCHER as this map is quite dark, yet striking.
- Next, download the Dimension Jumper Map for Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Extract the files to your Desktop.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop the download map files in there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map!