|Name||Dishonored Mod For Minecraft 1.4.5|
|Last Updated||November 25, 2012|
Have you guys heard of “Dishonored”? I’m sure you have, because it is one of the most anticipated games. It’s a game full of action and thrill. If you’ve played the game before, you must have thought it should be great to have some features of this game in Minecraft as well. Well, your gream is about to come true.
The Dishonored Mod is a mod that will add some of the coolest items of the “Dishonored” into the game of Minecraft. This mod will add so much action to Minecraft that it will start looking like a completely different game. The new items will allow players to use different abilities and the aromors will look so much more interesting.
Dishonored Mod For Minecraft 1.4.5 MainFeatures
- The mod will add new items to the world of Minecraft which are full of new actions.
- The mod will enable players to hold new and interesting abilities.
- The mod will add armors that look so much like the ones the character in the “Dishonored” wears.
Dishonored Mod For Minecraft 1.4.5 Pros and Cons
Even if you have no idea what “Dishonored” is, the mod should be very interesting. The items that are added with this mod will add new kinds of action to the game and the abilities you will get to use with some of the items will definitely surprise you. The mod will add new weapons and armors, so try them and see for yourself how good they are.
The mod has been developed according to the game called “Dishonored”, so everything this mod will add is about and from the game. The mod should be a fun add, but if you don’t like that game the mod was developed from, the mod will not look as cool.
Dishonored Mod For Minecraft 1.4.5 Items and Recipes
Check this for all the recipes.
Dishonored Mod Version 1.1e For Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- The mod has been updated for Minecraft version 1.4.5
How to install Dishonored Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded zip file into the “mods” folder.
- Delete META-INF.