The Disneyland Map by the creator ‘TheAlienAdventures’ is fairly very straight forward. The creator of this map is hoping to completely replicate Disney Land inside Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. That means a lot of work, but if it gets finished then it will certainly be amazing. Believe it or not, progress has currently slowed because the creator is at Disneyland in REAL LIFE?! Disneyception! This creation is ambitious but is making steady progress. You can get officially recognized on the server/creation in many ways. My advice would be to get involved in this awesome community project! Are you ready to join the most magical place in Minecraftia!
Disneyland Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- There is a chance of a custom texture pack. This will make the download even better.
- All of the rides are going to be ‘ridable’. With Minecarts and rails!
- This map is bug-free and is a very good play.
- There are ways to help out and put your work towards this project.
Disneyland Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- Everything that has been built has been to the highest of quality.
- This map can be installed for both client or server.
- It will be compatible with other mods and texture packs.
- It is making steady progress.
- Obviously, the main negative is that it is a WIP.
Disneyland Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map added the Train Station, Sleeping Beauty Castle and even a moat!
How to install the Disneyland Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- To install this map, first of all download the Disneyland Map for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Open the start menu and search for %appdata%.
- Go to /.minecraft/saves and drag and drop your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the right save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft Disneyland map!