The Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a unique take on the CTM style gameplay. Usually, CTM maps make the players collect different coloured wool and then gather them up. But the Diversity map for Minecraft 1.7.5 actually provides a different game type for each different colour of wool. This map provides the player with 10 different game modes!
Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features!
- If you collect the orange wool you will be taking part in an adventure game type.
- The yellow wool grants you access to an area.
- Green and pink coloured wool means you can take part in triva and parkour.
- The two shades of blue means you can do both Dropper and Escape game modes.
- Brown is survival, Red is a puzzle, and black is a boss battle!
Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- No breaking, placing or destroying blocks unless told otherwise.
- No changing game modes or difficulty.
- No using commands or cheats.
- Start on the easy difficulty.
Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons!
- Provides ten different game modes.
- Available for both client and SMP.
- Can be installed for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.5.
- There are currently no faults or negatives with this Minecraft map.
Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs!
- Updated to 1.7.5 and no longer support older versions
How to install the Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Diversity Map for Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!