Divine RPG Mod
Do you like RPG elements? Maybe you have found some mods and even a handful of maps that incorperate these features? What if you could get into a complete overhaul, a nearly total conversion of Minecraft? This is the mod for you! This is the Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft. You will find a ton of new features in this mod alone. This is the core to allow for many other mods and plugins to work as a part of the RPG Immersion Pack from FTB. To get the best idea of what you will find, check out the video:
If you like RPG elements to your games, be sure to download and install Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft today!
Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod acts as an almost complete overhaul to Minecraft Vanilla!
- You can add many other mods to this one, to make the complete RPG experience!
- Weapons, stats and so much more!
How to Use Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This is the core mod to the RPG Immersion Pack.
- For the best source of how to use everything, check out the wiki here.
- More information in the video above.
Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Tons of new items, weapons, loot, enemies and so much more!
- Plays more like a real RPG!
- This mod might change the game too much for some with a steep learning curve.
Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!