The Doctor x32 Whovian Resource Pack
This Resource Pack works to implement not just textures like an ordinary Texture Pack, but also add sounds and animations into the textures and the game of Minecraft itself. Resource Packs are fun to use in general as they give players something new to play around with, and allows the players to experience brand new sounds and themes for the game of Minecraft instead of a mild change of texture design. For those who are fans or viewers of the Doctor Who craze then this is definitely your kind of Resource Pack. I bet a lot of those who download this Texture Pack will be as relieved as a lot of people I know, including myself are! Replicate Doctor Who inspired buildings, or props from the television shows. The Resource Pack contains loads of textures that represent lots of iconic images and designs from the shows, and sounds too. It’s amazing what such little change can do to make a huge difference. Especially in the game of Minecraft. The particular images below, I have selected to show how the Texture Pack can be paired up with the show, and perhaps those who don’t know the Doctor Who shows well, might understand a little bit about how it’s themed.
The Doctor x32 Whovian Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Introducing Doctor Who themed 32×32 textures into the game of Minecraft.
- TV show inspired textures and sounds for the game!
The Doctor x32 Whovian Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Moderate resolution textures make the game a little more laggy than with the Default Pack.
- Great texture design!
- Awesome theme.
- Limited player target.
How to install The Doctor x32 Whovian Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download The Doctor x32 Whovian Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download and install the Optifine Mod or use the Mcpatcher program when instructed.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip into there.
- If using Mcpatcher, use now.