Wuzzzuuupp! Minecrafters, I’m sure “most” experienced players heard about this Texture Pack made by “doku” before. Dokucraft is one of the “best” or what I can say a “legend” of Texture Packs, this Texture Pack was very popular back then, sadly the maker stopped producing Texture Packs now. Today modders and Texture Pack makers gather around and make this “unbelievable” Texture Pack which is originally called “DokuCraft” (the same thing) continuation project. There are only 3 “originals” Texture Packs made by “doku” himself, and it’s the Dark Dokucraft, Light Dokucraft, and the normal Dokucraft. When Texture Pack makers saw that doku stopped making Texture Packs, they started updating and continuing his work until today, there are lots and lots more versions of dokucraft all scattered over the net.
DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Doku the legend’s old work
- New stuffs that people made in dokucraft
- featuring the “best” texture pack living in the forums
How to Install DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Run the minecraft game
- Select “mods and texture pack”
- A folder pops up, then select “texture pack” folder
- Copy and paste your texture pack here without unzipping
- Enjoy the Dokucraft Texture Pack on your Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 !!!
First of all there’s “alot” of people involved in doing this texture pack but I’ll present you the most contributor and it’s probably “Doku”, and “Hickerydickery”, Hickerydickery is the thinker of these texture pack I think, but of course “doku” is still the original legend of these texture pack.