Don’t Starve Texture Pack
If you are bored of typical Minecraft texture packs that all seem to making your game look the exact same, then the Don’t Starve Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 could be the one for you! Made by developer, ‘econ224sbc’, many of the new textures are beautifully detailed and give Minecraft that old rugged feel. I strongly recommend that you download this texture pack if you have played the Arcade platformer ‘Don’t Starve’ – but if not, it is still a tremendous texture pack!
Don’t Starve Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Most of the new textures in this texture pack have a black contrasted outline that make the items stand out.
- Something that is unique to tool sets, is that the texture shows progression as the quality of material increases. For example, a bronze pickaxe looks far more run down and broken than a diamond pickaxe does, it is not just the color that changes.
Don’t Starve Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This texture pack features beautifully designed textures, it really does make Minecraft a pleasure to play. It is currently updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and can be installed on client and server.
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, the texture pack is only 20% complete, however the developer has said that it is currently under going a huge update.
How to Install Don’t Starve Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- I strongly recommend that you download either MC Patcher or OptiFine to allow this texture pack to achieve its full potential.
- Next, download the Don’t Starve Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop it into your ‘saves’ folder – or select it from the Minecraft main menu.
- Enjoy your new improved game!