Do you like exploring the underground in Minecraft? Perhaps you don’t think the randomly generated caves and dungeons are that well put together? Do you want RPG / FPS style levels with spawners and a lot of well thought out ideas? Do you like Doom? If yes to anything, especially Doom, this is the mod for you! This is Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft!
You can see the more man-made nature of these dungeons, more creative and better layouts.
If you like dungeon crawling, RPG type games or Doom, be sure to download and install Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft today!
Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds a new type of dungeon that looks more like RPG / Doom style. More rooms, more realistic looking areas.
- Adds a new level of gameplay to Minecraft.
How to Use Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Be sure to backup your world or start a new one since this generates new areas.
Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Adds a different type of underground fighting.
- Randomized gameplay based on the Oracle map maker for Doom.
- This mod adds a ton of mobs that could be too difficult.
- Potential to overwrite things you want in your world.
Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to the newest 1.7 version of Minecraft.
- Long standing crash bug that would freeze the game fixed.
- Chests, spawners, and and end portal blocks will no longer be overwritten, so those are safe in your world.
- Default and minimum frequency of dungeons is increased.
How to Install Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!