Everyone thought it was going to be an ordinary flight, all safe and nice. It seemed to be that way until the plane started to fly downwards. All you heard were screams that people made as they ran up and down the corridor in terror and panic. Luckily, you remembered the emergency drill that was shown on the private screen and you were able to go through them step by step. You have survived the disastrous accident. Now, you are infront of two islands. You have no idea what awaits, but those two islands are the only hope you have at the moment. Your adventure begins now!
Double Island Survival Map is a map of two independent islands that you will have to stay and survive. You don’t know what’s in there, but you have a long list of achievements you have to accomplish. However, the rules are quite strict, so you may have a hard time really successfully getting over this map. The challenge that this map will offer is of high-difficulty. Make sure you check the rules below before you move into action.
Double Island Survival Map For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Feature
- The map will create two independent islands you will have to move in and out to survive and achieve all the tasks that will be assigned to you.
Double Island Survival Map For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
This is a very challenging map. Players will gain enough thrill and fun playing this map. You are the main character and where you begin will be the following point in the story of the disastrous flight. The continuation of the story is all on you.
The rules are quite strict and there are plenty of achievements you will have to complete. The map might tire you before you could really complete them all alive.
Double Island Survival Map For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Rules
- You are not allowed to bring items from one island to another.
- You are not allowed to throw any item from one island to another
- You are not allowed to connect the two islands anyhow.
- Suicide to regain health or hunger bar is completely forbidden.
Double Island Survival Map For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Achievements
- Build a home.
- Make a farm of wheat.
- Make a farm of sugarcane.
- Craft a boat.
- Build a mob trap.
- Make anything using piston.
- Construct walls to protect the islands.
- Build an entrance and an exit gate for each island.
- Find the dungeons.
- Travel underground, all the way to the bedrock.
- Find at least 9 irons.
- Find at least 9 golds.
- Find at least 9 diamonds.
- Make an iron block.
- Make a gold block.
- Make a diamond block.
- Make a muchroom stew.
- Make a giant mushroom of both kind.
- Make a nether portal.
- Kill an ender man.
- Harvest at least 4 ender pearls.
- Craft ender eyes.
- Fix the end portal.
- Enter the end.
- Defeat the ender dragon.
- Make a cake.
- Make a second nether portal in the nether.
- Have a portal to get back to the mainland.
- Eat your cake for the celebration of your victory.
Double Island Survival Map Version 2.0 For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Effects have been added for the beginning of the map.
- Automatic deletion of items crossing the islands have been activated.
- Zombie dungeon has been replaced by spider dungeon.
How to Install Double Island Survival Map For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.