Dragon Block C Texture Pack
Texture packs are designed and published for pure entertainment. Their purpose is plainly to replace the vanilla, default textures of the game of Minecraft with new and unique textures that can be used simply to make a players world much more enjoyable and admirable. However, the largest majority of texture packs implement their textures by replacing ALL of the default textures. This is not wrong, nor is it a bad thing. This is how texture packs are usually developed, and should be continued further. Even so, the Dragon Block C texture pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 is an incredibly unique texture pack for a large amount of reasons. One of the reasons is simply because it doesn’t actually change the block textures from the original, Default texture pack of Minecraft. Of course, this texture pack does have a theme; one of which is based of the very popular TV series and movie: Dragon Ball Z. Using this texture pack, you can transform your character by equipping different pieces of armour. This armour has been re textured to allow a player to look like a character from the Dragon Ball Z show.
This way, players are given the opportunity to make their characters dress and look like their favorite characters from the actual show. I understand that there is still the majority of players/readers who are not fans of the texture pack; however I still recommend that a player try this pack. For it is so entertaining, even to a player who was originally unfamiliar with the theme and its origin, such as I.
Dragon Block C Texture Pack Version 0.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated to minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- New 6 Battle Armor and Scouters.
- New 3 Gi Clothes.
How to install the Dragon Block C texture pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod for Minecraft, OR manually patch your game AFTER the installation by downloaded and patching using the Mcpatcher program.
- Download the Dragon Block C texture pack zip file for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. Or open that folder by selecting the Open Texture Packs Folder inside your Texture Packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip file into the “texture packs” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Finished. (Patch using Mcpatcher now if Optifine has not been installed.)