The Dragonoid Craft Texture Pack is a very cute texture pack by the creator ‘Dragonoid12. I strongly suggest this texture pack to anyone. The creator has made it attractive to anyone, boys, girls, women and men! It has a cute, artistic touch but also allows Minecraft to feel more open. It brightens up Minecraft and adds some unique touches too!
This texture pack can be seen as a complete overhaul of all of the textures, as it does exactly that. It changes everything, all mobs, all items, ores and even the GUI. The cute style is not what attracts most people to this pack however. It’s the weird stuff that does: This pack has a Robotic Nether theme, a pink End dimension, and even spawning Picachus.
But if you’d prefer to keep slightly normal, then you can opt out of these weird and wonderful choices.
Dragonoid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- This texture pack is 100% updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and can be used for client and server.
- If you install this texture pack with OptiFine, random mobs, custom water and connected textures are all included.
- There are no bad things about this little texture pack! It covers all areas of Minecraft very well.
Dragonoid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Change logs!
There are currently no public change logs for this texture pack.
How to install the Dragonoid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Firstly, you need to download and install the latest version of OptiFine for increased performance and graphics!
- Next, download the Dragonoid Craft Texture Pack and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resoucepacks.
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen texture pack and load up your game!