Duff Pack Texture Pack
Duff Pack Texture Pack is a simple pack that changes the look a little bit so it feels brighter than normal. The textures aren’t so different that it feels like a different game, just a better version! What this does is a lot of graphical improvements that a lot of packs don’t seem to use. This texture fully uses MCPatcher (linked in the installation instructions) for animated textures, custom colors, connected textures, better glass, better skies, HD font and supports random mobs. Also includes IC2, RedPowerLighting and Tekkit Support!
If you are looking for a pack that fully utilizes MCPatcher and other mod support, check this pack out!
Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Fully supports MCPatcher and its included options / graphic improvements.
- Support for IC2, RedPowerLighting and Tekkit!
Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: Tons of options and support for MCPatcher, bright and welcoming colors and extra mod support!
Cons: Might not be appealing to those players who want a total change and graphic overhaul.
Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Added textures for all the flowers, Padzol, Large Fern, Double tall grass, Acacia log, Acacia planks, Dark Oak log/planks, and Red sand.
- Fixed compass and clock!
- The main download is now only for Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10+ (to download for Tekkit and below 1.4.7- use the links here)
How to Install Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install HDPatcher to allow HD textures
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Duff Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and you are ready to play!