DungeonRealms.net Official Resource Pack
The Official DungeonRealms.net Resource Pack was created by UnoWild. He entered the pack as part of competition and it won. It is 64×64 and can even be installed with the help of OptiFine. The main focus of the resource pack is the textures, but it also adds other things like small tweaks and mod updates. If you are in need of a well rounded, compact resource pack then I could not recommend this anymore.
This is the new and updated GUI. The screen is now given a darker, more wooden feel. Which I think is a really nice touch and works well with the rest of the pack.
If you install this resource pack with OptiFine, then you are in luck. You will get more things, like CTM, random mobs, fauna and alternate blocks.
This pack is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 and is 100% complete. It is 64×64 and has some very high quality textures.
This resource pack has a very linear story and even better builds. The builds vary from small detail, to large towers and ships! So what are you waiting for, there is no good reason ot to download this Minecraft resource pack.
The Official DungeonRealms.net Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons!
- CTM and Alternate Textures.
- This pack also has connected textures.
- Compatibility for Random Mobs Mod.
- Has multiple language support.
- There are currently no faults or negatives with this texture pack/resource pack.
The Official DungeonRealms.net Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelogs!
- Got rid of all the CTMs
How to install the Official DungeonRealms.net Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Official DungeonRealms.net Resource Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!