Do you play through Minecraft more like an RPG, fighting the enemies to rank up your experience and trade that to enchant and create better weapons and more? Perhaps you would like a better designed hot bar (the bar at the bottom of the screen) that would show you more information without having to pause the game or take you out of the action? What this mod, Durability 101 for Minecraft does is just that, it gives you a better view of the items and their current status. It shows a number for your hits remaining, giving you a much greater idea of when you will break your weapon, tool or piece of armor! There are lots of new features to really get much more detailed control over your inventory and how much fight you have left in you! Also options to toggle the view, making it even more custom!
Do you want a quick way to see how many swings your sword has left before it breaks? Maybe you want to see more information directly in the hotbar including damage remaining and more? Check out the Durability 101 Mod right away! Its really an excellent and simple mod!
Durability101 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- See more information directly from the hotbar
- Remaining hit count on the too
How to Install Durability101 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (or similar)
- Delete META-INF
- Download this mod and open with WinRAR (or similar)
- Place entire contents of zip into your Minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play